Colorado Springs Car Accident Lawyers
Colorado Springs Car Accidents
As the second largest city in Colorado, Colorado Springs has a large and dense population, which means busy roads and plenty of car accidents. For this reason, it is important that you are prepared to take the proper steps to protect not only your short term health, but also your long term security by having a Colorado Springs auto accident attorney who is willing and able to fight on your side to achieve fair compensation.
The professional and experienced Colorado Springs auto accident attorneys at McCormick & Murphy have a proven record of obtaining fair settlements for their clients in Colorado Springs. They have helped hundreds of auto accident victims obtain compensation to help them pay for medical bills, rehab treatment, lost income, as well as pain and suffering. If you are involved in a auto accident call the auto accident attorneys at McCormick & Murphy, and let them fight for your rights.
You’ve been involved in an auto accident – now what?
Needless to say, the first thing you need to do after an auto accident is ensure your own immediate health and safety. Once you are in are sure that you are out of harms way, you should take the following measures:
- Seek immediate medical care for any and all injuries
- Refrain from speaking with the insurer of the other parties involved in the accident
- Gather any and all pertinent information regarding the accident and the scene of the accident
- Contact your Colorado Springs auto accident attorney to start working on your behalf
- After receiving guidance from your auto accident attorney, report the accident to your insurer
What kind of damages are recoverable in an auto accident claim?
The legal system in place in Colorado Springs allows auto accident victims to recover financial compensation for a variety of different losses that occur as a result of an auto accident. A skilled and experienced Colorado Springs auto accident attorney will be able to achieve fair compensation for any of the following losses:
- Loss of wages
- Expenses for assisted living (in the case of serious injuries)
- Cost of medical bills (in-patient and out-patient)
- Pain and suffering resulting from the auto accident
When an auto accident results in a fatality, surviving family members of the victim are able to file wrongful death claims to recover compensation for the monetary losses associated with the wrongful death.
If you or someone you love has been injured in an auto accident, you may be entitled to compensation as a result of the losses that accident caused. If this is the case, please call the Colorado Springs auto accident attorneys at McCormick & Murphy and let us fight for you to get the compensation you need to get back to life.